Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Sanguinius- Primarch of the Blood Angels

Here he is:

Sanguinius. The Great Angel, The Brightest One, Master of Hosts, Primarch of the Blood Angels.

This was a lot of fun to work on and I can offer the paint recipe I used on request.  He can only see use in games of 2,000 points or higher without using the Pride of the Legion Rite of War, but I plan to run him as often as I can.  It was amazing working on my Primarch and I smile just about every time I look at this model.

The display base is almost done, so there will be more images then.



Such a beautiful sculpt on this model.



And the wings were done in such a fantastic way.







The level of detail on the model is amazing and I continue to find new things every time I look at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment